Rclay
14 years ago

The Gold is a good am smoke. The Cask Strength is also a great smoke. Usually keep some of each on hand.

delta1 wrote:




How do you get anything done if you have a cigar in each hand? HAHAHAHAH!!!
DadZilla3
14 years ago
I've always liked the 5 Vegas Relic. Good smoke. 👍
Rclay
14 years ago
Agreed. I forgot for some reason. I really like they one also. The Miami is ok, but for some reason the band makes it look like a dud. It must be the coloring or something.
dstieger
14 years ago
Had AAA corona tonight. Pretty nice. Other than that, just CS2, and 5VA (Anomaly only).

However, I'd be willing to try one of those red labels from 2002. Just for s&g
Rclay
Nicar
14 years ago
Wow, a retro jazzman, pre jazzman17 post!

Also, 9mo gave yellow cello? hope didnt use kittylitter!
dstieger
14 years ago
^25. Cask Strength II.
Rclay
14 years ago
Yes, I understood that, So I am guessing that the current Cask Strength is version 2.0? Or are you recalling the Limitada that originally came in a Cask.


Anyone tried the 5Vegas High Primings?
delarob
14 years ago
Never had a problem with this line. I bought a sampler at the 09 or 10 CFest. Still haven't opened them.
jazzman17
14 years ago

Wow, a retro jazzman, pre jazzman17 post!

Also, 9mo gave yellow cello? hope didnt use kittylitter!

Nicar wrote:


Yep, that was me. I prefer the torpedo these days.
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
The original (Gran Reserva's IIRC/red bands)coronas buried for about 2-3 years are damn good.I know I have an open box and I think I have another full box down for the count.


Ron
Rclay
14 years ago
The TripA is hit or miss for me. They either taste as good as Series 'A' or a little to rough.
engletl
14 years ago
The OG Cask Strength were really good
as was the 05 & 06 Limitada
dpnewell
14 years ago

The TripA is hit or miss for me. They either taste as good as Series 'A' or a little to rough.

Rclay wrote:



Clay,
The TripleA, as well as the Gold Maddie are AJ Fernendez sticks. The A comes from Carlos Torano. Have you smoked any other Toranos?
Rclay
14 years ago

Clay,
The TripleA, as well as the Gold Maddie are AJ Fernendez sticks. The A comes from Carlos Torano. Have you smoked any other Toranos?

dpnewell wrote:




Not sure, I will now be on the look out for some auctions to compare. Thanks for the knowledge on that. What are your favorite Toranos?
dstieger
14 years ago

Yes, I understood that, So I am guessing that the current Cask Strength is version 2.0? Or are you recalling the Limitada that originally came in a Cask.

Rclay wrote:



Yes, current CS is second blend.
kharzhak
14 years ago

Agreed. I forgot for some reason. I really like they one also. The Miami is ok, but for some reason the band makes it look like a dud. It must be the coloring or something.

Rclay wrote:



Yeah, I agree on the Miami's ... I was disappointed with them (taste & look) ... i think I smoked 2 out of a box and ended up gifting the rest.
dpnewell
14 years ago

Clay,
Have you smoked any other Toranos?

dpnewell wrote:





Not sure,

Rclay wrote:



Wrong answer, noob! 🤨
Users browsing this topic