unklebill
14 years ago
before retiring to the patio for a smoke: changing from the world's sexiest, to the world's least sexy shoes......
337a.jpg

Click to View Image132 View(s)

bassman45
14 years ago
Wow Unk,you've been a member since last century!
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I recognize those tattoos!
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Breast, legs, cigar............those are a few of my favorite things!


=d>
kharzhak
14 years ago
lovely ... shoes?
skinnykenny
14 years ago

Breast, legs, cigar............those are a few of my favorite things!


=d>

Stinkdyr wrote:





🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 +1 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
watchurai
14 years ago
Unkle...you a lucky man. She only gets lovelier, it seems.
05busa
14 years ago
About time she came back
Burner02
14 years ago
I believe unk out kicked his coverage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
knokmdwn
14 years ago
UncleB..........I think you outta post the video!!!!!
auntnikki
14 years ago
In my defense, those shoes are hard on the ankles!
wheelrite
14 years ago

In my defense, those shoes are hard on the ankles!

auntnikki wrote:



so are Zip Ties...
Stinkdyr
14 years ago

In my defense, those shoes are hard on the ankles!

auntnikki wrote:



Nikki, you are hot no matter what shoes you wear!

🇨🇮
barryneedleman
14 years ago
Hi Bill and Nikki. Been a while. Nice to see one of the really old timers.

B
daveincincy
14 years ago
Oh well...at least she didn't change into flannel as well. 😂
auntnikki
14 years ago
I would never!
wheelrite
14 years ago

I would never!

auntnikki wrote:



my old lady has a Flannel Boustier...
engletl
14 years ago
good to see both unk and aunt back in these parts
unklebill
14 years ago
Barryneefleman, 05busa, wheelrite, what r u guys still doing here after all these years?
wheelrite
14 years ago

Barryneefleman, 05busa, wheelrite, what r u guys still doing here after all these years?

unklebill wrote:



picking up Broads bro !!

good to see ya ![whip]
Users browsing this topic