MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Detailed the car and went for a spin through wine country. Beautiful day, so I stopped and snapped a few pictures.
wine country.jpg

Click to View Image133 View(s)

kharzhak
14 years ago
wheelrite
14 years ago
dude your car looks like a grape...


the mountains look nice...
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Nice pic!

Lots of wax on/wax off I see.
xibbumbero
14 years ago
Wow.....Pimp Purple. Where be the Dice hanging on the mirror? X [frypan]
kharzhak
14 years ago

Lots of wax on/wax off I see.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



You're talking about the car, right?
jackconrad
14 years ago
dkeage
14 years ago
Yo Cuz, P-did dun pawked his sled in yo pic!
Whistlebritches
14 years ago

Yo Cuz, P-did dun pawked his sled in yo pic!

dkeage wrote:




Thanks Bro.............fo jacking my thunder.


Ron
wvwa34
14 years ago
Very nice!!!!!!
Buckwheat
14 years ago
Since I know you don't smoke in your car; did you stop somewhere and have a good smoke? Car looks great. Keep on trucking brother.
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
Hey Shawn


Is this the ride with those pink seats??????????????


Ron
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Nice looking hills.........shame about that grapemobile in the foreground blocking the view.



🇨🇮
z6joker9
14 years ago
My first car was purple. Thankfully I was able to get a different car with a manly color after I graduated high school.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
The color is Malbec Black, asshats! It's black when it isn't in the sun, and the flakes in the paint make it look that grape color when the sun hits it.

(Malbec is a type of grape, thus the picture in wine country... I'm an artist!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbec 
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago

The color is Malbec Black, asshats! It's black when it isn't in the sun, and the flakes in the paint make it look that grape color when the sun hits it.

(Malbec is a type of grape, thus the picture in wine country... I'm an artist!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbec 

MACS wrote:



You misspelled "asshat"
Whistlebritches
14 years ago

You misspelled "asshat"

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



To say the least TG



LMMFAO.........


Ron
Whistlebritches
14 years ago

The color is Malbec Black, asshats! It's black when it isn't in the sun, and the flakes in the paint make it look that grape color when the sun hits it.

(Malbec is a type of grape, thus the picture in wine country... I'm an artist!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbec 

MACS wrote:




My Tacoma is pyrite mica graphite.............................yet you do not see pictures of it in the Black Hills of South Dakota(mica mining country)or whereever the f*ck they mine pyrite and graphite.

But mainly and most importantly it isn't purple in the sun😝


Ron
wheelrite
14 years ago

The color is Malbec Black, asshats! It's black when it isn't in the sun, and the flakes in the paint make it look that grape color when the sun hits it.

(Malbec is a type of grape, thus the picture in wine country... I'm an artist!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbec 

MACS wrote:



That's what the salesman told Macs !
There was an "UP CHARGE" for the metallic grape paint...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

My Tacoma is pyrite mica graphite.............................yet you do not see picyures of it in the Black Hills of South Dakota(mica mining country)or whereever the f*ck they mine pyrite and graphite.

But mainly and most importantly it isn't purple in the sun😝


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



That's because you don't live there... and because you're not artistic.

But mostly because you suck. 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic