Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
Made this for a friend.
clock.jpg

Click to View Image138 View(s)

dubleuhb
14 years ago
Burner02
14 years ago
streetrod
14 years ago

Made this for a friend.

Mrs.Tank wrote:




Yes you did.
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
I have a table that matches
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
nnightmar
14 years ago
Finally a clock we can all agree on!

I have a very dear friend and avid cigar smoker who had an incident on Superbowl Sunday. We aren't quite sure what happened. He was in a coma for quite a while and thankfully is on the road to recovery. He is making progress but it will be a long time before we will know the extent of his recovery and longer still before he can enjoy a good cigar.

Of course being the optimist I usually am, he will make a full recovery and I am POSITIVE he would LOVE one of those clocks!

I will bookmark this for future reference. When the time approaches for his release I would definitely like to present him with something like this.
smokestaxx
14 years ago
nice! looks like the perfect time to me!!
kcramer
14 years ago
Now that's an original idea. Nice work!
streetrod
14 years ago

nice! looks like the perfect time to me!!

smokestaxx wrote:



Anytime is the perfect time to smoke a cigar!!!!🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic