jackconrad
14 years ago
What shall we see??
arleth-teran.jpg

Click to View Image119 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
wheelrite
14 years ago
There's a crack pipe out of the camera view...
z6joker9
14 years ago

There's a crack pipe out of the camera view...

wheelrite wrote:



I intentionally cut it out of the shot when I took the picture.
wheelrite
14 years ago

I intentionally cut it out of the shot when I took the picture.

z6joker9 wrote:



Cocaine makes all women whores..
She has the Porn Movie Remote in her hand..
skinnykenny
14 years ago

Cocaine makes all women whores..
She has the Porn Movie Remote in her hand..

wheelrite wrote:




🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 You against having a good time 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
wheelrite
14 years ago

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 You against having a good time 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮

skinnykenny wrote:



You obviously aren't familiar with me..
smokestaxx
14 years ago

There's a crack pipe out of the camera view...

wheelrite wrote:


thats not whitney houston[frypan]
Roaster Dude
14 years ago
Mmmmm refreshments! !
Users browsing this topic