RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Good for him!
58759.jpg

Click to View Image166 View(s)

Mr.Mean
23 years ago
I wanna live in that town!
RknRmnd
23 years ago
Hahaha.. Poetic Justice
Charlie
23 years ago
Everyday in LA!!!!!

Charlie
Mr.Mean
23 years ago
Yeah but without the signs.
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
I actually saw an idiot in Houston traffic on his cell phone. Not uncommon except that he was on a MOTORCYCLE! He was having a hard time trying to shift gears.

Barry
justforfun
23 years ago
HILARIOUS!!! I would love to see this on one of our SoCal signs.
kharzhak
14 years ago
smokestaxx
14 years ago

I actually saw an idiot in Houston traffic on his cell phone. Not uncommon except that he was on a MOTORCYCLE! He was having a hard time trying to shift gears.



Barry

BMW wrote:


thats just asking to die 🤦
Users browsing this topic