jackconrad
14 years ago
?????????????????????(\_/)
(^.^)
c(")(")
2012-03-26T025929Z_1293487469_GM1E83Q0UQB01_RTRMADP_3_POPE-MEXICO.JPG

Click to View Image150 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
(\_/)
(^.^)
c(")(")
Is he weewated to Won Popeewl ?
Buckwheat
14 years ago
What's up with the hands in the lower right corner of this picture? They look freakishly large and out of proportion to the pope's hands.
dkeage
14 years ago
"Donde Esta El Bano?"
wheelrite
14 years ago
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
THE POPE IS???

Um...wearing ANOTHER silly stupid hat?[frypan]
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
THE POPE IS???


Playing lead guitar in a Mariachi band at the Ford Ampitheater?[frypan]
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
THE POPE IS???

Riding in a car that only has one seat?
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
THE POPE IS???

Flashing off his bling in the faces of the occupoopers?
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
THE POPE IS???

Getting ready to eject himself out of the car by pressing THAT button!
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

What's up with the hands in the lower right corner of this picture? They look freakishly large and out of proportion to the pope's hands.

Buckwheat wrote:




Andre the Giant's son is an alter boy...who knew right?[whip]
cacman
14 years ago
I want a margarita... and I want it now!!!
JuyceMan
14 years ago
The Pope be DOPE!
daveincincy
14 years ago
I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist. - Martin Luther

Holy Frijoles!
xibbumbero
14 years ago
Yo soy muy macho.
Otra cerveza,por favor. X
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Now, young Skywalker...you will die!
Users browsing this topic