DrafterX
14 years ago
🤣
DSC00836.JPG

Click to View Image127 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Horny Bassard
DrafterX
14 years ago
saw a couple dozen of these... this one had the biggest rack tho.... 😟
daveincincy
14 years ago
pervert 😂
TMCTLT
14 years ago
That a Muley William? Again nice pic...
DrafterX
14 years ago
I think whitetail.. he was barely 4' to the shoulders... 😟
TMCTLT
14 years ago
Ahhh ok, well he's a beauty!!
DrafterX
14 years ago
ya.. .there were about 5 of them in this little herd.... saw them all over the place tho... tons of antelope also... 😟
kmc06005
14 years ago

I think whitetail.. he was barely 4' to the shoulders... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



It's a mule deer. Cool pic!
DrafterX
14 years ago
How do you tell them apart... been looking at some images and I can't figure it out... 😟
DrafterX
14 years ago
I guess the whitetail has a bushier tail..?? 😕
Users browsing this topic