jackconrad
14 years ago
?????????????
sin_sentido_12.jpg

Click to View Image142 View(s)

05busa
14 years ago
I see your flame is as big as mine
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
The Hanson Brothers didn't improve with age...go figure.
JKilburn
14 years ago
Great Eddie Murphy bit.
Doctor- "So you have a burning sensation when you urinate?"
Eddie- "No man! Fire shoot out my d**k when I pee. Tried to pee and burnt my house down"
gimbel
14 years ago
They must know Paris.

Paris Hilton performing voodoo?
xibbumbero
14 years ago
This is known as reverse fart lighting. X 🤔
teedubbya
14 years ago
ZRX and his friends took the fact that everyone calls them flamers too literally.
tailgater
14 years ago

ZRX and his friends took the fact that everyone calls them flamers too literally.

teedubbya wrote:



Dude. Let it go.
He just ain't interested in you.

tailgater
14 years ago
Too stupid to piss even with their pants on fire.
daveincincy
14 years ago
I've heard of "fire crotch," but this isn't what I was thinking. 🤔
HarleyPiper
14 years ago
"No, it's a HEAT-on..."
wvwa34
14 years ago
Dude in the middle fisting his fire!!!!!!!!!
nickatnite
14 years ago

gonorrhea ???
yardobeef
14 years ago
This is why you should always use lubricant when spanking it.
Mathen
14 years ago
Ok, fine... I'll do the obvious one:

"Great balls of fire"
Propadope61
14 years ago
Its so easy




Friday night and its a threesome

These F_ _ _ _ts are flamers
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Natural Gas..............it's cheap, and warm.


🍺
z6joker9
14 years ago
I hear there is a cream for that.
Users browsing this topic