jackconrad
14 years ago
????
738.jpg

Click to View Image219 View(s)

DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Excuse me while I whip this out...hold my wood!
gimbel
14 years ago
Hey kid, Doc said I couldn't lift anything heavy. Give me a hand with my wood?
xibbumbero
14 years ago
Lucas McCain sports wood. X 😳
TMCTLT
14 years ago
Thought this was a pretty good show....back when TV producers were a bit more concerned with putting "positive" messages and examples out there for our kids. I know....I know. 🌫
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
It's Log...Log...Log!

TarponMan
14 years ago
Did you know that prior to the Rifleman, Chuck Connors played first base for the Brooklyn Dodgers? It didn't last long.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Did you know that prior to the Rifleman, Chuck Connors played first base for the Brooklyn Dodgers? It didn't last long.

TarponMan wrote:




So he's always just swung his lumber towards the fences?
teedubbya
14 years ago
I thought he was an Olympic gymnast.
DrafterX
14 years ago

I thought he was an Olympic gymnast.

teedubbya wrote:





that woud be gay..... 😟
TrishS@CigarBid
14 years ago
My mother had such a crush on Chuck Conners. We watched his show ALL the time!!

I think she cried when it came out that he was gay although she never truly wanted to believe it. 🤐

DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

My mother had such a crush on Chuck Conners. We watched his show ALL the time!!

I think she cried when it came out that he was gay although she never truly wanted to believe it. 🤐

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:




This is my rifle...this is my gun...this one's for fighting...this one's for fun...[whip]
tailgater
14 years ago
Gay??
he told me that all the cowboys did that!


DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Gay??
he told me that all the cowboys did that!


tailgater wrote:




You got a golden saddle too?
jackconrad
14 years ago
Chuk was not gay. Married 3 times and living with his girlfriend when he died, 4 kids.

A Conservative who was encouraged to run for Senate in 67 he was best friends with Nixon,Ford ,Goldwater and Leonoid Breznev..
snowwolf777
14 years ago
So, son ... you ever been in a Turkish prison?

You like movies about gladiators?

bloody spaniard
14 years ago
I heard he was a darn good hand model as well. No job was too hard. [gonzo]
frankj1
14 years ago

Did you know that prior to the Rifleman, Chuck Connors played first base for the Brooklyn Dodgers? It didn't last long.

TarponMan wrote:


brief career in the NBA too, might have been the Celtics. Legend has it he broke a backboard during pregame warm-ups at the old Garden and the start was held up while they got a replacement from the Arena (Northeastern's gym).

I ain't googling, I prefer legends.
Users browsing this topic