jackconrad
14 years ago
????
000_132022438.jpg

Click to View Image82 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
I hope he doesn't do anything he'll regret in the morning.


(Coyote ugly)
knokmdwn
14 years ago
Wow, she's a real dog........
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 Wet noses make great morning wake up calls. 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
teedubbya
14 years ago
I new drafter was into dogs but this is too much
xibbumbero
14 years ago
I got backs. X 🤔
thurson
14 years ago
When his girlfriend suggested doggie style, she didn't mean DOGGIE style!!!!
DrafterX
14 years ago
nothing wrong with a man hugging a puppy-dog........


as long as he loves him.... 😟
teedubbya
14 years ago

nothing wrong with a man hugging a puppy-dog........


as long as he loves him.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




maybe but why is your fly open?
DrafterX
14 years ago
that's not me or my puppy-dog... 🤐 🤐
teedubbya
14 years ago

that's not me or my puppy-dog... 🤐 [-(

DrafterX wrote:



That's what Bill Clinton said
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Somewhere...in a village...far from Kenya...a man is slobbering.

Slobbering because he's hungry.

Hungry for forbidden foods that American society frowns upon.

He knows the taste.

A1...Ketchup...Mayo...hold them all...he want's it kibble style...nose to tail.

He's...


THE KENYAN KING


This movie has been rate an abject failure.
daveincincy
14 years ago
Duz yur dooog bite?
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Duz yur dooog bite?

daveincincy wrote:




Uh..um..no...Michelle and I bite our dog![whip]
Burner02
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic