angus13
  • angus13
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Some jewelry I have been making... is Viking Wire Weaving...

Thought I would share...

IMAG0121.jpg

Click to View Image155 View(s)

Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
riverdog
14 years ago
05busa
14 years ago
Very nice.....U make phillies stuff?
angus13
  • angus13
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Very nice.....U make phillies stuff?

05busa wrote:




What colors?

i can make in any color wire i can find and can mix colors together in a single piece...

05busa
14 years ago
red,white and bu




great work also bro
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
DrafterX
14 years ago
What do I think..??? I think you're all fucked in the head..!! We're ten hours from the **** fun park and you want to bail out... Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation... It's a quest..!! It's a quest for fun..!! I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much **** fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles..!! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're ****..!! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****..!!! [ram27bat]
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
nice color (very practical too)

But I think I already bought some of those from Costco to strap down stuff to the roof of my Jeep. 😊
05busa
14 years ago

What do I think..??? I think you're all ****ed in the head..!! We're ten hours from the **** fun park and you want to bail out... Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation... It's a quest..!! It's a quest for fun..!! I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much **** fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles..!! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're ****..!! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****..!!! [ram27bat]

DrafterX wrote:


HeHe
jackconrad
14 years ago
@wHAT I THINK IS NOT AS WHAT MATTERS.IT'S WHAT DA WIMMEN THINK THAT DOES!
teedubbya
14 years ago

nice color (very practical too)

But I think I already bought some of those from Costco to strapon and stuff in the trunk of neighbor. 😊

bloody spaniard wrote:




[whip]
gimbel
14 years ago
I could see my self wearing something like that as a bracelet, with a different clasp of course.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Cudos for doing this hobby. I always thought it would be fun to make that stuff and travel the festival circuit. The wimmen all love theses guys ! A chick or 2 in every town !
05busa
14 years ago
tailgater
14 years ago
wtf is it?

I'm not up on my jewelry lingo. viking wire weaving??

For guys or gals?

Am I the only one who doesn't know this stuff?
teedubbya
14 years ago
it's an anal bead safety loop.
tailgater
14 years ago
safety first.
05busa
14 years ago
teedubbya
14 years ago
it sctually is a rip cord thay activates the inflateable safety device
Users browsing this topic