pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
or just another look?
Hoochie Mama.jpg

Click to View Image209 View(s)

errasa
14 years ago
Well, if they gave her a helmet and a lance she could have gotten some exercise.....
kcramer
14 years ago
Makes me want to throw up. I hate these people. Lord help us all if we have to endure another 4 years of these pricks. I'm not sure our country/economy can survive that.
dubleuhb
14 years ago
😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣
APBTMarcel
14 years ago
Thats not really how much it costs is it?
DrafterX
14 years ago

Thats not really how much it costs is it?

APBTMarcel wrote:





It said so on the internets..... 😟
yardobeef
14 years ago

It said so on the internets..... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I'd listen to APBTMarcel. Dude knows skinny jeans!

🍺
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Y'know...she really does have a big azz. 🤔
sd72
14 years ago
I'd shag her.
lou2row
14 years ago

I'd shag her.

sd72 wrote:



If we held down a snake, you'd shag it.
Burner02
14 years ago
It needs some duct tape.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
One mans trash is another mans first lady.
sd72
14 years ago
Damn Lou, harsh, but true.
jetblasted
14 years ago
I was utterly appalled at this outfit for that function ...
Burner02
14 years ago

I was utterly appalled at this outfit for that function ...

jetblasted wrote:



Needs duct tape!
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Needs duct tape!

Burner02 wrote:




A tarp, some rope...🐴
streetrod
14 years ago
Don't forget 2 no 3 bags.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
poor Chewbacca.


#-o
OldSchool
14 years ago
I'd hit it...
























... with a bat!
jackconrad
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic