jackconrad
16 years ago
LISA ANGELINE
2756479.jpg

Click to View Image147 View(s)

jackconrad
errasa
16 years ago
jeeze, give a guy a chance to respond.........Delish.
kleick
jackconrad
16 years ago
I Like her alot
Goathead50
16 years ago
DadZilla3
16 years ago
She looks exactly like my next wife.
1Kingfish
16 years ago
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
dubleuhb
14 years ago
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I would eat a mile of her shīt to see where it came from ..........
watchurai
14 years ago
While my appreciation falls far, far, faaaaar short of Jamie's in this matter...that is one fine female. 😍
SammyETN
14 years ago

I would eat a mile of her shīt to see where it came from ..........

ZRX1200 wrote:




That is disturbing on so many levels.
dubleuhb
csgamecock
14 years ago

I would eat a mile of her shīt to see where it came from ..........

ZRX1200 wrote:



Or you could've stated "I'd drink her bath water and pray for a pubic hair" .......which lets be honest, she probly doesn't have.
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic