MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
This what you looking for?
15.JPG

Click to View Image121 View(s)

DrafterX
14 years ago
Much better.... 👍


still needs about a 10 acre lot tho...
jackconrad
14 years ago
you gonna mow it
DrafterX
14 years ago
that's what yard gars are for.... 👍


could always hire Pedro if I didn't feel like it tho.... [melllow]
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
All the houses are jammed in like that. Just like the 'burbs... no room. It's why I want to leave here... get some real property.
matchew
14 years ago
very nice!

I must be doing something wrong......
Gene363
14 years ago

All the houses are jammed in like that. Just like the 'burbs... no room. It's why I want to leave here... get some real property.

MACS wrote:



You don't like it when you sneeze and your neighbor says, "Bless you" [frypan]

Did you see any foreclosure signs in that neighborhood?

Users browsing this topic