marc palanzo
14 years ago
I thought this was a well done paint job.
opusxbike.jpg

Click to View Image153 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
ZRX1200
14 years ago
=d> 🇨🇮
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 WOWZA 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
smokestaxx
14 years ago
thats saweeet!
herfidore
14 years ago
Wow. They ruined that softail.
Numismaniac
14 years ago

Wow. They ruined that softail.

herfidore wrote:



Kinda' what I was thinking.
dubleuhb
14 years ago
It's just a Harley.
JGKAMIN
14 years ago
The logo is awesome, the background is very good but together they just don't look right IMO. That logo stands on itself, they should went with either a solid or just less symmetrical background then that.
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Anyone else want to chime in? I wanna be sure I go with the majority on this one!🤔 😨
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Anyone else want to chime in? I wanna be sure I go with the majority on this one!🤔 😨

bloody spaniard wrote:




I say give one each to Gary Busey and Ben Rapeaburger and let them joust for the right opinion!
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago

Anyone else want to chime in? I wanna be sure I go with the majority on this one!🤔 😨

bloody spaniard wrote:



I think you should post a poll.
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

I think you should post a poll.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:




ok👍
teedubbya
14 years ago
I knew a guy that put a giant red bumper on the front of a black VW bug and black astroturf on the top. He called his car Coleman for some reason
desolbones
14 years ago
Snotta Harley! Don't care for the graphics and logo, but the guy's got skillz or billz.
BDS12
14 years ago

I thought this was a well done paint job.

marc palanzo wrote:



I vote yes!!
Users browsing this topic