Burner02
14 years ago

Stay safe. PM your addy and I'll send you something.

Abrignac wrote:




I have his addy, will forward in a pm.

I forwarded a care-package yesterday. Figure a guy that plays with bombs needs a little help. Wonder if he also jumps out of perfectly good airplanes.

Burner02
14 years ago

I have his addy, will forward in a pm.

I forwarded a care-package yesterday. Figure a guy that plays with bombs needs a little help. Wonder if he also jumps out of perfectly good airplanes.

Burner02 wrote:




PM sent.
edin508
14 years ago
Thanks for your service! Be safe!!!!
jwweod
  • jwweod
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
14 years ago

Thanks for your service. Get home safe.

BTW, is that a Talon robot by chance?

BuckyB93 wrote:



its called a packbot. it is about half the weight and size of the talon. The talon is way too heavy to carry on your back.

thanks everyone for the support! you guys/gals are awesome!

errasa
14 years ago
Bunch of folks you don't know who are very proud of you. Stay safe.
thurson
14 years ago
Stay safe, and thank you for your service.
Users browsing this topic