jwweod
  • jwweod
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
14 years ago
now i need a cold one and a stogie.
small_small_tree.JPG

Click to View Image173 View(s)

DrafterX
14 years ago
Thanks man... 👍
madspackler
14 years ago
Thank you for your service. Great picture
God Bless and stay safe
roadkill1450
14 years ago
DAMN! carring that robo has got to be a beotch! Thanks for you service and be safe. EOD, WOW
harleyd31
14 years ago
Thanks for all you do for us brother!!!
wheelrite
14 years ago
God Bless, thanks and be safe
m j toal
14 years ago
zitotczito
14 years ago
Thanks for your service.
skarpachi
14 years ago
Thanks for your service, stay safe!
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
Thank you for your service and God Bless!
wvwa34
14 years ago

now i need a cold one and a stogie.

jwweod wrote:


Well earned!!!!
Burner02
14 years ago
Thanks for the service and always check six!

Be safe!
PDQ
  • PDQ
  • Connoisseur
14 years ago
Thank you. PM me your APO and I will try to get a few sticks sent your way.
Burner02
14 years ago

Thank you. PM me your APO and I will try to get a few sticks sent your way.

PDQ wrote:




+1
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Stay safe, and thank you for your service
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Be safe. And if you ever get to Boston, you have a cigar and a beer waiting for you.


🍺
mobarbq
14 years ago
Stay safe, bro. I'd hand you one myself if I could. We appreciate you!
Abrignac
14 years ago
Stay safe. PM your addy and I'll send you something.
jackconrad
14 years ago
BuckyB93
14 years ago
Thanks for your service. Get home safe.

BTW, is that a Talon robot by chance?
Users browsing this topic