Thrilla Gorilla
14 years ago
List is updated....still got plenty of room! If I missed someone, let me know
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I topped some picture Posts from last year's festivities for the guys who have not participated before.
crgcpro
14 years ago

I topped some picture Posts from last year's festivities for the guys who have not participated before.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Jackwagon

LOL
polyboy30
14 years ago

And this guy...

nnightmar wrote:




Woohoo..... [ram27bat] 🍺
Mathen
14 years ago
Looks like a few of the FOG's ain't playing yet.
delta1
14 years ago
Who vouched for me??? I've GOTS to know!!!!!!
Philly Jack
14 years ago
Delta I got you your ok with me
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I told Thrilla you were a Californian Delta.......
JuyceMan
14 years ago

I need someone to vouch for me please

carls7069 wrote:




I will definately vouch for Carl! Great BOTL...
Thrilla Gorilla
14 years ago
List updated....added a mystery player (at their request....for now)
carls7069
14 years ago

I will definately vouch for Carl! Great BOTL...

JuyceMan wrote:


Thank you 🌫 you taint so bad yoself!=d>
coolbreeze68
14 years ago
I'm in.........Maybe I can draw ZRX for a little payback.....hehe.
delta1
14 years ago

I told Thrilla you were a Californian Delta.......

ZRX1200 wrote:




Hah!!! Round here, that's more a curse than a vouch, ya damm lumberjack!?!!
jnichols
14 years ago
I will play if someone will vouch for me?
Philly Jack
14 years ago
Mystery Player? Someone who's hiding or someone doing double duty and making it harder to guess mmmm should make for a interesting SS this year
Campage
14 years ago
I too will get in if a few people will vouch for me but if not I understand completely.
Thrilla Gorilla
14 years ago

I'm in.........Maybe I can draw ZRX for a little payback.....hehe.

coolbreeze68 wrote:





Hmmmmmm....now wouldn't that be interesting if his name "just happened to be pulled for you"
blueboy
14 years ago
I'm in again! This is always a good time!
Philly Jack
14 years ago
Looking like a good line up of players this year so far all regulars no trolls should be fun.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I know where you live Jason......

^ PJ it's mostly a good list. I know two peckerheads that couldn't post pics of the hits if the directions were tattoed on a pair of tits.
Users browsing this topic