baracuda
21 years ago
I'm a lucky guy !!!!
364798.JPG

Click to View Image78 View(s)

Mo'sMan
21 years ago
those look yummy
spadesman
21 years ago
Very nice. Congrats on the new addition.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
She takes good care of you ,doesn't she? Mrs. Hay has been good to me also lately and I believe your posts have a lot to do with that. Thanks.
Smashed247
21 years ago
So your the one who won that bid over me!! LMAO
jetblasted
21 years ago
The Oliva Master Blends are Great Smokes ... You are gonna love those ! ! !
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Cuda, eye's got a stick for ya...
baracuda
21 years ago
Sorry bout the funky lighting in the pic. They look much better in person. If you lick your screen you can almost taste em' but they also taste much better in person.

Smashed, these came from the local B&M. Guess someone else beat you out....)c:

John, I'm glad to hear the wife is treating you good too, whatever the reason (c:
baracuda
21 years ago
Pablo,
I'm thinking I gottsa stick for you too(c;
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Cuda, surely you jest...
baracuda
21 years ago
Pablo,
Would that be jest, or joust ?
E-Chick
21 years ago
One of my fav regulars...at the moment anyway...

Love the laser etching on the wrapper!


Enjoy!

Marla
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Hi E chick, hey now Cuda a old fashioned joust'n sound's kinda fun...
baracuda
21 years ago
Pablo,
I've suited up in my armor, saddled my horse, and prepared my lance. When the fair lady drops her ker'chef, you will fall and I will have your horse. LOL
baracuda
21 years ago
Marla,
I agree, the etching is kinda cool
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Cuda you's got a vivid imagination E chick drop's her Ker'chef you bend down ta pick it up than I run ya over...
baracuda
21 years ago
Pablo,
The ker'chef has fallen dc#0304 1070 0000 6396 5178

baracuda
21 years ago

Hope you reinforced your breastplate !!!!!!!

pabloescabar
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic