CWFoster
21 years ago
Sweaterdors are NOT necessarily the flat, slide-under-the-bed type containers. This is a 90 Qt Sterilte box that I use along with a couple of Rubbermaids the same size. I have a total of six of these. The only option I could realisticly go to to upgrade is a walk-in, as conventional humis to hold all these would bankrupt me.
I'm p[osting this to show what a sweaterdor can be besides a relitively low volume flat box. These are close to the capacity of a 101qt marine cooler, and cost less that $10
364177.jpg

Click to View Image97 View(s)

mklein
21 years ago
Being that it isnt insulated, how does it hold temp ?


Oh

and


BTT


>8o)
pabloescabar
21 years ago
six, ha ha...
andytv
21 years ago
CW,

Mine is EXACTLY the same.

Same brand, same dividers, do you have one of those "W" stores nearby??

iwolf
21 years ago
how good does the seal half to be on one of these i was at the store the other day and couldn't decide???
iwolf
21 years ago
dz130
21 years ago
Looks like someone needs to play cigar "Tetris." LOL.

Doug
CWFoster
21 years ago
dz, That's what I was doing when I took the pic! LOL

temp is about the same s ambient, so use only where you keep the temp around 70 constantly, (living space, but isn't that where we usually keep our gars?)

BTT???

texasmoose
21 years ago
You could also use a texasmooseador. Put multiple cigars in a sturdy box and throw my addy on it for a good seal and then drop it in your mailbox and send down to Florida....great levels of humidity!!!! LOL!!!
Users browsing this topic