dbreazeale
21 years ago
Here's a pic of my old stang. 1984 GT Conv., I signed it over to my dad a few months before i filed for divorce from my ex. He took out the stock 302 small block and stuck a 351C in there and now drives it on Sundays and puts it in car shows.
Brandon behind the wheel and Sam next to the car. Two of my boys.

del
365148.jpg

Click to View Image73 View(s)

dave97402
21 years ago
Nice, with a 351 cleveland I bet that baby moves!!

cute kids too!

Dave
myash07
21 years ago
I had an 84, conv. maroon with the stripe.
Sold it to a couple of high school kids, when the mrs & I got married in 95
Now she has the 93 Z 28
dbreazeale
21 years ago
Dave, with anyone else behind the wheel i'd say you
were right about that car being able to move. Since my
dad is driving it, I doubt that it get's into 5th
gear exept on rare occasions. lol

Don't let the cuteness of those kids fool you. They're
highly trained in the art of pre-teen espianage! Everyone says that they look just like their dad. If I ever find that guy he's in a world of trouble!!!
j/k!

del
dbreazeale
21 years ago
Ash, you had the 20th anniv model i believe?
there's a guy in sheffield, alabama that has one for sale. i don't know what shape it's in but I really did like those.

del
Users browsing this topic