swim635
21 years ago
Thanks to Homebrew I got my first C-bid bomb..26 cigars, awesome! Homebrew I owe you, a return luxury mini-bomb will be coming your way soon..Can't wait to fill my collection and start bombing and trading with fellow memebers I read about on these boards..Thanks again Homebrew..
366555.JPG

Click to View Image86 View(s)

rasdas
21 years ago
Way to go Homie...

RasDas

Joe
ryantp
21 years ago
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Some quality smokes...
I bet Swim635 is glad HomeBrew got a new job 🙂
BLISTER
21 years ago
Ahh, variety is the spice of life!!
Da Chief
21 years ago
Nice job HOMEBREW!

Gandalf pummeled me! LOL!

Gary aka Da Chief!
mklein
21 years ago
Thats not a bomb ...


Thats a NUKE !!!
Thom
21 years ago
Yep. That's a bombing alright.
E-Chick
21 years ago
Phuckin' nuked!

WTG!!!

Marla
GERMY67
21 years ago
damn, never thought i would wish to be bombed, but i do. sounds like fun.
Users browsing this topic