BuckyB93
21 years ago
One of my favorite picts of my mutt a couple weeks after we picked him up from the pound.

Trying to establish the pecking order among the pack. They have been buds ever since. Still no obvious Alpha between them.
364625.jpg

Click to View Image69 View(s)

John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Great pic. He looks a p.o.ed at the cat.
Da Chief
21 years ago
The dog has a look in his eyes like...you let go of my throat cat and I am whooping your ace!

LOL!

Gary
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
So cute!!!!! What's his name?
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Madison on top is the definition of Man's Best Friend. (I know it's kind of a girls name but I wanted to name him something from my roots and the wife vetoed Vince, Tundra, Lambeau...).

Buster on the bottom, stray cat that followed my sister-in-law to the car in a BlockBuster parking lot. She "just couldn't leave it behind" even though she couldn't have cat's at the time. Guess who ended up with her? She's still got a little scrappy alley cat in her (Buster not the sister-in -law, well then again...) and don't take sh*t from no stupid dog!
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Very very cute! So I take it you are a Pack Fan? I'm a fellow Cheesehead myself!
rogerf@cigarbid
21 years ago
That’s ironic Jess. When your shoes come off here in the office, it quickly smells of rotten cheese in here.
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Richard...I mean Roger. You know I haven't taken my shoes off in awhile. But since you like the smell so much, I opt to go shoeless all day tomorrow.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
You GO Jess!

Bucky was born and raised in WI. Bleed Green and Gold (like that had to be said).
Users browsing this topic