KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Four nights in Las Vegas, I should be in good shape!
If I get time to smoke 10 of these beauty's, I'll be happy.
367251.jpg

Click to View Image101 View(s)

CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
I suggest that while in Vegas, stop by the Davidoff store in the MGM Grand. You will not be disappointed in the selection...or the counter help!

Peace and Roulette Grease
-Soul
blackfoot11
21 years ago
nice group to be hangin around with.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey KNOF ...

... looks like there are a few of the ones I sent you in that line-up !!!
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Good eyes Slim, I was already planning on taking a PAN/PAM, but yours was the most convenient. I'm really curious about the Butera, and what that is all about. Shoot me a description if you would so I can know when to smoke it.

Thanks
Gandalf
21 years ago
Nice line-up Keith. Which one is your favorite?
Da Chief
21 years ago
A thing of beauty....but the fifth from the left has gone bad...send it here for disposal! LOL!

Good luck in Vegas Knof! Bet on Black..LOL!

Da Chief
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
There are a few in that lineup gan that I have not tried yet, so no favorites in this line up, except they all are good enough to go on the trip. Even that Torano Casa Torano is going for an early morning smoke if I feel like it.

The Monte 2000 Celebration will definately not be returning (as I have been waiting to try one), then the R&J Habana next to it has also been resting from a gift that won't be returning.

The Greycliff, Gurkha, and Butera are also ones I plan on smoking. Other than that any of them are fair game if time allots. Looks like we got a little rain in the forcast, so a bar and cigars might be calling around a table or two. The more cigars I take, the tougher decission on which one to smoke next, I hate that, heheheeee!!!

sketcha
21 years ago
Have a great time, Keith!!!

I'm sure you will.
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Take more BBFs. Trust me!
MACS
21 years ago
I'll 'echo' what Mike said. Far too few of the dark side there.
rayder1
21 years ago
Hmm...that Bolivar looks like it came from somewhere near Key West.

Nice selection Keith...have fun in Vegas!!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
VEGAS BABY!

Have fun.
John L
Users browsing this topic