EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
this old knucklehead was parked at the hotel I was staying at in Daytona.
Never got to meet the lucky owner
371623.JPG

Click to View Image73 View(s)

Haulnoil
21 years ago
Had several Harley's, Always wanted a Knucklehead, Never had one. Great looking HOG.
LaVieja
21 years ago
.....and they dont make schools like that anymore..!!!!
Cigarick
21 years ago
Oh, man... I'd sell my wife's second son for that!
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Im in a riding mood
jetblasted
21 years ago
Now, THAT's a Thing of Beauty . . .
Jdllizard
21 years ago
eh...I like my opposed twin from Germany.
John L
usahog
21 years ago
that one looks more like a panhead 74 cu in then a knucklehead... the tops of the cylinders aren't rolled over?? 54-58 FLT??? way before the BMF models...

Hog
usahog
21 years ago
BTW thats one hell of a maxi pad on the rear fender... he haulin a horse?? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Hog
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
no hog it is a knucklehead
the pan head are flattoped cake pan looking covers
hence the name
Steve*R
21 years ago
I love that bike, but if I rode it for more than an hour, I couldn't piss for a week.
Users browsing this topic