Bubba7624
21 years ago
This is what was left of the PSD#4 I smoked last week.
It was terrible!!!!
372429.jpg

Click to View Image106 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
i bet that was horrible. dog rocket, i say.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Nice Clip ! ! !
truk881
21 years ago
What is this college? I've seen blunt clips bigger than that
andytv
21 years ago
Man.......

We need to get you some hemostats, there is WAY too much cigar left there.
Bubba7624
21 years ago
Andy,

Yeah your probaly right, but it was 9:00am and I had not eating and forgot these pack a punch. Had no toothpicks at work. What hell is hemiWHAT????
andytv
21 years ago
They are those medical type pliers that have a fine tip and locking loop-handles. I use them for fishing mostly, but they have other uses some of my friends have shown me.

MACS
21 years ago
Yeah... friends showed us... that's the ticket.
baracuda
21 years ago
Bubba, smoked enough grass to know about the piercing paper clip and now he want to act like he doesn't know what hemos' are. LMAO.....(c:
countryboy83
21 years ago
As ya'll probably know I love Cuesta Rey's and I find myself nubbing them every single time I smoke them.... no rouch clips here, I found a trick that works like a charm. I have an assortment of Pipes that range from all different sizes... when you get down to the nub like this cigar is, find the appropriate ring guage pipe, stick 'er down in there and smoke away... all that's left is ashes. No money wasted on fine cigars.

Country
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Good advice, Country.

Hey Cuda, when I was a kid we swallered the "nub"- no need for a clip! (yeah right) LOL!

Oh, and somebody send the boy some Rustoleum.
No need for his bathroom to look like that.
Users browsing this topic