RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
fuel to the fire
372688.jpg

Click to View Image120 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
dude, get a life.

or, go to a gun message board with these.

ryantp
21 years ago
i'm going to go pre-emptive here.

sorry about the "get a life" part.

but, seriously, these pics are obviously intended to stir things up that's good or bad - depends on whom you ask. just seems there's already enough gun crap on here, and we're all getting the point - some of you love your guns and want to protect your right to own them. okay, okay.

let's see some pics of cigars, and family, etc.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'd post pics, but alas, I have no digital camera.

Maybe I should trade a few Opus X for a nice 5 mega pixel camera.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'd post more family pics, but alas, I have no digital camera.

Maybe I should trade a few Opus X for a nice 5 mega pixel camera.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
WTF, how did that happen?
usahog
21 years ago
Yep... Right... I'm going to start posting up all the hunting event pictures that I didn't post in the past (because I didn't want to offend anyone) wanna see the one where I'm lickin the deer blood off a freshly killed doe's liver I had just cut out???

Hog
ryantp
21 years ago
hog: i grew up hunting. wouldn't offend me.
usahog
21 years ago
Ok I'll post a pic of my ex wife nekked... that will defenantly offend you... if not it'll scare the hell outa you!!! LMAO!!!!!

Hog





































J/K I don't have any of those nightmares on photo...
chipslave
21 years ago
Hog...

Whatever happened to that weird swinger couple that used to be on cbid? That lady posted some rather odd pics. Looked like she had painted on some of those clothes...

oy!

And BTW, if you post nekkid pics of your Ex than I am posting nekkid pics of me, and trust me... no one wants ot see that! LOL
usahog
21 years ago
LMAO @ Chipslave....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I Surrendure!!!!!! LOL

back to the regularly shceduled More Gun Control!!! LMAO

Hog

Jdllizard
21 years ago
"Whatever happened to that weird swinger couple that used to be on cbid?"

Wow! this place has all kinds of people.
John L
chris w
21 years ago
Not all swingers are weird....
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Hog, I thought you were digging a very deap hole there for a minute so figured I better re-read and sure enough.....I missed the "ex" part of wife. Sheeewww.
Sylance
21 years ago
Oh I get it... only Rick has a license to stir the pot.
dwallen
21 years ago
>Oh I get it... only Rick has a license to stir the pot.

Nope. Apparently you don't get it.

Rick, Ryan, Hog, even me and you all have what is colloquially known as free speech (assuming we all live in the US.)

Not that I'm trying to stir the pot...:-)

-d
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
That's the whole thing.......with several other political posts I don't see anything wrong with making sure we don't repeat history.
Users browsing this topic