Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This one is not going to be sold in th U.S. But I think it's kind of fun.
373609.jpg

Click to View Image94 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
I would buy this. I love the quirky, little cars.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Looks Like a Beetle . . .
MACS
21 years ago
That's uglier'n the Chevy Avalanche. Which is uglier'n a bag o' buttholes.

That's my opinion and i'm stickin' to it.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
a bag of bungs.......rofl
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Looks like an Audi TT had sex with a VW bug.

DED
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Not even if it was free.


John L
ducati996
21 years ago
Looks like a remote controlled car.
Gene363
21 years ago
ducati996 just insulted a lot of RC builders. (;-)

It looks like two front-end clips welded together.

Users browsing this topic