Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
look what I was gifted today by a super nice guy named Nick!!!
373600.JPG

Click to View Image69 View(s)

ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Dooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dz130
21 years ago
Have you smoked one, yet?

Doug
Slimboli
21 years ago
No doubt about it, Nick is a real 'class act' ... and always has been ...

... and the Edicion de Silvio (natural) is one of the best of all the lines he puts out ... a really fine cigar!

I wouldn't mind tryng the maduro, since I seem to like the maduro (of most cigars) best of all ...
lukin
21 years ago
I didn't even know they made a maduro. As far as looks go, I think the Silvio's are the best looking cigar out there even topping some of the more expensive Fuente's....
stlbluesaddict
21 years ago
First time I have seen/heard of these in Maduro. Very nice!
Thom
21 years ago
Such pretty cigars.
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
dz130.... no i havent yet....

Slim... I'm Sure after rtda you will be able to 🙂
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Oh no, the natural EdS is one of the best cigars I've ever had....and now there's going to be a maduro?! C'mon your killing me here...these things are expensive.

Nice score by the way and hats of to Nick.
andytv
21 years ago
I have two of the Double Coronas that I'm afraid to try. If I like it I'll have to buy more.

Users browsing this topic