Burky4467
21 years ago
Charlie-

Come on man "4 or 5 dozen" isn't worth getting your hands dirty for. Now 4 or 5 pounds is a different story. I think I washed about 6 pounds down with cold Bud Light last night along with about 5 potatoes and 3 ears of corn. Needless to say I have spent a lot of time on the can this morning. Hot going in, Hotter coming out!!!! OUCH!!!

Burky
baracuda
21 years ago
LMAO @ Burky
Sittin on the can, saying " Come on ice-cream " !
wilberdew
21 years ago
That day we boiled 200lbs of CRAWFISH!!!!!!! Man please don't ask for crawdads if your down here.

150 lbs of chicken

200 lb hog

over 100 burgers

10 gals of sausage and chicken jambala.


And a lot of miller lite.
Homebrew
21 years ago
I agree,
Looks like way too many people, for just 200 lbs of mudbugs.
Years ago, I came in second, at a large crawfish festivals crawfish eating contest. I ate 25 lbs, in 30 minutes. The guy that beat me ate 34.5 lbs in 30 minutes. I hurt for a couple of days after that. Talk about a burning ring of fire. LOL
I love crawfish.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
usahog
21 years ago
How in the H@ll did I miss this Post?? Man Oh Man them look damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog
Charlie
21 years ago
Burky

Yeah, I know, I actually meant pounds and goofed it up! Yeah, 5 doz would not cover a piece of french bread very well!

Charlie
rayder1
21 years ago
That's what I call a meal!
havanaone
21 years ago
Why could you ship-em to me.LOL That would be enough to feed my family!!!
Kim
cigarsmokin
21 years ago
I live in upstate NY and have no idea where to get these crawdads. Anyone know if there is a place that will ship?

cigarsmokin
GB
Users browsing this topic