Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Another shot of this cool concept car, with it's designer George Saridakis.
375404.JPG

Click to View Image61 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
it looks even better from that angle. man, i want that....even though its a ford 😉

i like that designer's style.
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Does anyone else see a resemblance between this car and the Toyota Supra before it got the axe?

When I saw the first picture of this concept car, the Supra immediatly came to mind. .......or am I just wierd?


-Chris
ryantp
21 years ago
hmm, perhaps a LITTLE supra...

but, and i may get some weird looks for this, i think it sort of resembles the old corvettes, in that the "cab" is near the rear of the car.

Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
hmmm, I thought that maybe I did see some of the supra in this car, but very little. Similar but only as distant cousins.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/supra_1834_58417017 
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
I was thinking of the newer model like this one...

http://store1.yimg.com/I/supra_1834_7793108 


-Chris
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
mmm, yeah, I can see similarities (distant cousins) but there is no way that I would mistake one for the other, if that's what you're gettting at.
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
No. Not enough of a look alike to mistake one for the other. They just look like they have body style similarities to me.

-Chris
JonR
21 years ago
Gimmie that, I need that !


JonR
wafwot
21 years ago
don't want because its a FORD
DiceMan
21 years ago
Reminds me of a 928
03screw
21 years ago
Good call on the 928! The new Jag is taking cues from this beauty left and right, that's a good thing :o)

Wafwot get a life, you consistantly try to rag on every Ford pic here. Notice nobody gives $.02 on your contributions. Ford is one of the last American car companys designing and bringing fun and gorgeous cars to the dealers, open your eyes blind man!
wafwot
21 years ago
easy, just don't like FORDS
Users browsing this topic