boofa75
  • boofa75
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Here is a picture of Delorean passing through onto his final destination.
378276.jpg

Click to View Image152 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
Whoa. I don't remember hearing that he had died.

I saw a great documentary about The Delorean car and all the while I was trying to figure out in which scenes he was coked-up.
00camper
21 years ago
boofa,
If this is a picture of you with John DeLorean's remains, the posting might get you fired since relatives of the departed - especially relatives of the rich or famous - take a dim view of seeing pictures of their relatives remains posted on the internet.

Mind you, I'm not offended in any way. I just think you might consider asking for the post to be pulled before the picture migrates too far and you lose your job.
chipslave
21 years ago
You would think he would be in a stainless steel casing...
mydsooner
21 years ago
Dude! If this is real......then i have a real problem with it.

Your not right.
Pancho
21 years ago
Ditto what mydsooner said. Show a little friggin' respect for the dead. How would you like it if some joker took a picture like that of your momma's casket?
cigarkid22
21 years ago
I cannot believe someone would post this. CigarBid needs to pull this thread ASAP, you have no class my friend, this is sick. Enough Said.
aristoff
21 years ago
no true cigar smoker would like this photo

dump it
chipslave
21 years ago
well... someone from cbid had to approve it before it got here.
turnberry
21 years ago
If they did I'm not sure they realized what the picture really is. Should be pulled for sure. Posting this is truly disrespectful.
boofa75
  • boofa75
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
sorry guys for the post...didn't mean to upset anybody. I've asked for it to be pulled. Once again...sorry.
chipslave
21 years ago
I still think he would have preferred stainless steel...
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
some how I am reminded of the loser in the Dodge commercial asking "that thing got a hemi" and then goes into a day dream
Users browsing this topic