usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
The year 1992 Air Show

I'm sticking my head through the window on the bottom pic.. No Smoking LOL

Hog
379515.jpg

Click to View Image126 View(s)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
hog'n all the fun again...
ryantp
21 years ago
wow, what's that like? is it loud? how high do they go?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
ryan, you's mean does that thing have a wet bar don't ya ?
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ryan.. unfortunatly I didn't get to Ride off the ground in this one.. I was given 4 passes for myself and my 3 kids for the weekend show... being divorced and my kids having a hard time dealing with that.. and the Ex not allowing my weekend with them... I ended up giving the passes away this was actually in 1998... I posted 92 earlier because the pictures I was going through were at that timeframe "92" after I posted this and viewing some of the other pictures that got mixed up.. I refreshed my memory of this and what accured of why I/we didn't get the ride...

I took these pics while we were helping the Staff of this group get this thing anchored down and parked for the airshow the coming weekend...

Actually this thing was pretty cool and very quiet until the guy opened up the windows to hear the ground workers give him directions for the rudders etc.. it moved... LIKE A BALLOON IN THE WIND LOL..

Hog
LJCHAD
21 years ago
Great picture, hope the stuff with the Ex using the kids as weapons has smoothed out. My Ex tried the same and it backfired on her. One at a time, all three of my kids eventually moved in with me.

Best Wishes,
Leonard (a new guy)
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Wecome to Cbid LJCHAD Oh yea.. it's backfired on her as well... and I hate to see/hear how my kids feel about her now... but she doug her own hole...

Good Luck to you and your children... my delima's with their mother are over and I Thank God Every Day!!!

Hog
ducati996
21 years ago
How does this guy get to do all this cool stuff??
LJCHAD
jetblasted
21 years ago
What a great experience !!! A cool memory, too !!! Thanks for sharing such neat photos . . .
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Damn, is there anything that Hilfiger doesn't make??
John L
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Nice pic, hog!
But I was expecting Roseann Arnold...
LOL
redneck1
21 years ago
Whew!!! From the name of the post I thought we were going to see you on top of a big girl!!!! Thanks for not posting anything like that!!
Users browsing this topic