BeatDragon
21 years ago
Top shelf baby...nothin but the best!
382365.jpg

Click to View Image115 View(s)

wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
lmao...those must be your bucs, huh?!
mrtelcom
21 years ago
Prayers sent.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Very nice! Those are General Grant's stogies aren't they?
They must be worth a fortune.

Don't forget to water the beetles.
LOL
SteveS
21 years ago
Hmmm ... NOW I know where BD was keeping that choice number he gave me a few months back ...
lukin
21 years ago
looks like it could use some filling up....
03041560000365490970 hehe
Smashed247
21 years ago
Now that is more like something I should be looking at!
lukin
21 years ago
maybe it would look better like this:

DC 0304 1560 0003 6549 0970
jetblasted
21 years ago
Looks Mine, . . . Before I Discovered C-Bid ! ! !
MACS
21 years ago
Better not put any of the sticks I sent you in there...
Charlie
21 years ago
LMAO! Great lookin' smokes!

Charlie
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Some day when I grow up, I'll get a humi just like that. Until then, I'll just keep using my cardboard box and apple core humidifier 😞
lukin
21 years ago
does that work??? I wish I had some dog rockets around...it would be a fun experiment trying to come up with new ways of humidyfying cigars
pabloescabar
21 years ago
at least you got one.
bassdude
21 years ago
I just dug one out I have not used in a year. Only thing in it was a fiver of Acids. Never thought ot get a pic LMAO.
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Lukin,

Do NOT try it. You'll just screw up a good cardboard box. The apple core will get that spider web type "plume" all over and spread it onto the Bad Frogs.
lukin
21 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....apple core plume. I used to work in the produce deparment. I am very familiar with apple core plume...although the worst was tomato plume. NOthing worse than opening up a box of tomatoes and finding a twenty five pound pile of moldy smelly mush. I still shudder at the thought
greggjosephson
21 years ago
Those look like mine..
Users browsing this topic