RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
this one shows four of my humidors, wll guaraded. if you are not frank buck watch yourself. if you are custer, watch yourself.
382730.jpg

Click to View Image107 View(s)

Smashed247
21 years ago
Very nice, do you need some Pledge?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL! Nah, that's magical fairy dust.
Nice humis Rick.

Think anybody remembers Frank Buck? I remember reading about the time he was temporarily blinded by the spitting cobra. He was a true adventurer.
MACS
21 years ago
I see Habanos boxes on them shelves...

So you DO have some taste, huh rick?
chipslave
21 years ago
WHats with all the stuffed animals? You truly have ecletic tastes Rick... (c:
Charlie
21 years ago
Rick

It all looks a lttle dusty, not to be to tacky!

Charlie
Da Chief
21 years ago
Charlie don't worry about being tacky.....dust is dry! LMAO!

I like the indian Rick....but that is all! LOL!

Gary
Thom
21 years ago
Thanks Rick,

Nice and eclectic.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Rick when we come over I'll get the girls ta clean up for ya...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Pablo, make sure they wear gloves and surgical masks.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
I think Rick has that stuff lye'n round...
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Smashed247

as i told sosmeone else. in my house dust is a noun, not a verb.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
MACS(SW)

email

RICKAMAVEN
@HOTMAIL
.COM
jetblasted
21 years ago
I've Learned ( the hard way ) that folks on this board will get you on the smallest detail of your pictures ... funny that someone noticed the dust !!!
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
R6_80922

you don't like my tiger?

you don't like my **** cats?

meow on you.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
jetblasted

what dust?
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
that's not dust, his shelves just have a lot of ploom LOL.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Are those N gauge trains cars on the top right hand shelf?
John L
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Jdllizard

i don't have any idea. i bought a cigar box that came with these in it.
Users browsing this topic