Da Chief
21 years ago
Pic of jrdacd(Joe), R6_80922(Gary), and Prime 1010(David).

We had just got done tasting some ISOM rum and 23year Ron Z rum. Each of us also smoked a gar of our choice.
Joe an Don Lino Africa I believe, Me a Gurhka Legend, and David a Cupido Criollo. Funny thiing of it all the 23 year Ron Z that David brought was the same age as him! LOL! The guy knows alot about rum!

Gary
382876.jpg

Click to View Image76 View(s)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
Hi guy's, what's the yellow thing on the wrist...
Schmitty22
21 years ago
its a LIVESTRONG cancer awareness bracelet from lance armstrong foundation (appears).

I have also been wearing one for about a year now 🙂

i could be wrong. Since the livestrong fad kicked off these Jelly bracelets come in all shades and embossings. I even have FREEDOM red and white and blue one i will be wearing at the cfest 🙂
Thom
21 years ago
From the looks of your eyes, that must have been good rum 🙂
jrdacd
21 years ago
hey pablo, Schmitty22 is correct on the LIVESTRONG bracelet, Thom the rum was mighty good. thanks to gary for the invite. jd
prime1010
21 years ago
Yeah thanks R6 for hosting the get-together, I had a great time.

David
Da Chief
21 years ago
No problem BOTL's I enjoyed it too. Maybe next time when I am down in the PR we can do a BBQ also.

Smokem if you gottem!

Gary aka Da Chief!
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
thread jack on

I have one of those bracelets too. I also have a red "Hope" bracelet, my son gave it to me because they are raising $$ at his school for the national ms society.

thread jack off
Smashed247
21 years ago
I didn't know Conan O' smoked cigars...
Da Chief
prime1010
21 years ago
I get that alot!

David
ryantp
21 years ago
prime wears wife beaters.
Users browsing this topic