WaldoAR15
21 years ago

Ummmm 😉
383158.jpg

Click to View Image73 View(s)

wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
yep I agree. I've got a box of those that have been sleeping for over a year. May have to "wake" a couple of 'em up.
richp0169
21 years ago
I had a chisel the other day. That double ligero is a monster. I had to put it down. Next time around, I will have a full belly and a fine beverage with it.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
kablam! Love those things. Nice assett in the humi.
brandon91w
21 years ago
nice i love those cigars. you have to smoke then at just the right time because of the strenght. well hey i am in colorado you reconize the pic?
WaldoAR15
21 years ago


Wer, let me know if they taste any different with some age on them.
mydsooner
21 years ago
Those things will make your head spin.
lukin
21 years ago
had my first the other day....unbelievably tasty and strong...I would put it right up there with the best I have smoked...can't wait to try another
WaldoAR15
21 years ago

Yep, they are a after dinner smoke, for sure. Add some nice bourbon and it's good to go.
MACS
21 years ago
Did NOT like this smoke at all.

More for you guys...
WaldoAR15
21 years ago


"
Did NOT like this smoke at all.

More for you guys... "

Thank you 😉
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Yeah Shawn THANKS!

Great smoke! No pansies need apply....
Country
21 years ago
Can't say enough about how much I did not like this smoke. I smoked my first tonight. I'll give it a few more just in case this one was accedintly filled with doo doo, but I'd rather smoked a pack of Marlboro's than this cigar.

Country
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
After reading this thread, I was curious about this attractive cigar so I rumaged & fired one up.

Nice construction, excellent draw, but BLAH taste- not strong and definitely NOT flavorful- just BLAH (one dimensional, boring, and what I COULD taste was not to my liking).
Had to smoke a Rey Del Mundo just to get the slight, lousy aftertaste outta my mouth.


Gotta join the MACS/Country pansie brigade.
There's a special place for this smoke in my compost pile.



MACS
21 years ago
Just to clarify... I smoke strong cigars all the time. I prefer strong cigars that don't try to overpower you with crappy taste though.

I'm pretty sure i've never been called a pansy before... maybe when I was a kid, by my older brother...
WaldoAR15
21 years ago


Well, you either love them or hate them. I really liked the ones I had before I bought this box. Who knows, maybe these will suck?


There are a whole lot of cigars out there that I won't smoke either. Usually, if it's not a Padron, Partagas or Fuente, I'm not smoking it.
JonR
21 years ago
I smoked two chisels didn't really care for them, too bland. I think the price I paid was too high, after smoking them I really felt like I was chiseled.


JonR
snowwolf777
21 years ago
I like them, but I like strong cigars. On the other hand, I also found them to be one-dimensional. I think that's a characteristic that's almost a given when you pack a ton of ligero in a stick.

Between the two, I'd take a Camacho Corojo any day. I think they got the balance right between strength and character.
Country
21 years ago
I didn't think that the chisel was a strong cigar at all?!?!?!
Users browsing this topic