scompay
12 years ago

He does have a camera crew to bring his "real" life to the masses and into your pathetic life. So your life is just as pathetic as mine because you are on the same "blog" as me/us? Please keep it up I continue to learn more from and about you by the minute.

Buckwheat wrote:



Yes our pathetic lives.

he is the real deal.
DrafterX
12 years ago
He's prolly on heroin.... I heard all them tv/movie people are.... 😟
Buckwheat
12 years ago
At least we can agree that we are in this together and that there are a lot of people who are less pathetic than us.

I still can't agree that someone is living a more rewarding and/or valuable life just because they are more adventurous or are on TV and in the Movies. I guess I don't think that being a "Lion Whisperer" makes you a better person. Whatever the F that is? I did see that he is involved with wildlife conservation which is something good.

I just try to do my small part in this world in my own way in accordance with my beliefs and capabilities. Sometimes I fail but I still try to make a difference in my own community. So enough with the soap box. I have to get back to work. I do have a job and I have to pay the bills. 🌫
DrafterX
12 years ago
I heard Bloody is the jumping Chihuahua whisperer.... 😟
knokmdwn
12 years ago
I watched that video a month or so back....from a facebook link I believe. I am about 95% sure that at the very beginning, they comment that the first 2 lions shown in the footage were lions that had been abandoned when they were cubs. He raised them to adults and then set them free and comes back to see them each year. Through that interaction, he has been able to be accepted by several prides of lions.

The whole deal is pretty amazing to say the least.

Not sure what a couple of you guys are arguing about. Testosterone won't make it through your WiFi so chill out a bit. The guy is who he is and you are who you are, each special in your own way........even scumpay....he's pretty "special special" I think. 😉 [sarcasm] 🌫
QMPASH
12 years ago
An adult male lion is not a house pet. He is a 500 pound killing machine. As other posts have pointed out, wild animals have to be treated with respect. Their attitude towrds you can change in a split second. Their instinct is to kill and cats do it with a vengence, even domesticated house cats. They will kill even when not hungry. The lion will, one day, also think "he is something pretty special," -- to eat.
chiefburg
12 years ago
Great video's from him. The odds are he will be eaten by them someday if he continues. If that's livin', then so be it. I'd rather be alive and posting here rather than in the lions stomach. Wild animals will always be wild animals. He's not "accepted" by the prides, he's tolerated and soon to be lunch or an evening snack.
DrafterX
12 years ago

they comment that the first 2 lions shown in the footage were lions that had been abandoned when they were cubs.

knokmdwn wrote:




were they called Ghost and The Darkness..?? 😕
scompay
12 years ago
ntwadumela- Swahili 'he who greets with fire'
bloody spaniard
12 years ago

Great video's from him. The odds are he will be eaten by them someday if he continues. If that's livin', then so be it. I'd rather be alive and posting here rather than in the lions stomach. Wild animals will always be wild animals. He's not "accepted" by the prides, he's tolerated and soon to be lunch or an evening snack.

chiefburg wrote:


You've lowered the bar a bit there, haven't you, Bub? But I tend to agree with you. As exciting and fulfilling as his life appears to be, I wonder if it'll be worth the possible pain?


The Ghost & the Darkness, what a great flick. Back when Val Kilmer was still a big star.
Abrignac
12 years ago
Someone once told me, "I'm glad there are people willing to jump out of a perfectly good flying airplane so I don't have to."
Users browsing this topic