CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Grishuha wins the bet.....
384415.jpg

Click to View Image76 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
She is a hottie! WTF happend to her sister? Blech!!!
Da Chief
21 years ago
My buddy is a Protective Service Officer and has been assigned to her many many times....he maintains she is a BEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAATCH!
mitb
21 years ago
I'm not sure what the question was, but ones just like it should be asked more often!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
are you going to play or pass ?
JonR
21 years ago
I'd be glad to help the lady out, it seems she has her hands full.


JonR
MACS
21 years ago
Ashley Judd is one i'd like to meet. beotch or not, i'd like to meet her.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
JonR

i am so glad to read anything you post that has humor.

nice hands on approach.
mrkmitch
21 years ago
She's obviously right handed....lol.
ducati996
21 years ago
This is a stick up!!.....Put your hands up.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
I like the B&W shot... who cares if she's a bitch... we are just looking....I'm never gonna meet her... and she does look good!...
jackconrad
21 years ago
She's ok but the whole family needs a new hairdresser and makeup artist.
uirish
21 years ago
"who cares if she's a bitch"

Aren't they all???
Users browsing this topic