hensed
21 years ago
Ryan

Like Jay said mag 46 and CoRo for starters. Punch RS11's, RyJ EX#4's and Boli CE's, RASS should also be tried.

I just never thought the PSD 4's lived up to the hype. I will always keep a few around for a change of pace but would never invest in a box.
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I need to try me one of them Mag 46's.

I love the Cohiba Robusto but it is just too pricey for me, and I have heard about some inconsistency issues.

hensed
21 years ago
Of the ones I've mentioned they all are in the price range of the PSD 4s. You are correct the CoRO are more expensive but not anymore so then a 64 PAM or VSG.

Personally I've never had any problems with the CoRo but then again mine have almost 3 years of age on them. To really begin to enjoy some the ISOM experience you have to be willing to pony up the $$$ and then put them to bed for awhile.
bassdude
21 years ago
Like Jay said mag 46 and CoRo for starters. Punch RS11's, RyJ EX#4's and Boli CE's, RASS should also be tried.

These are all decent smokes. The CoRo has never impressed me and I have never tried the RyJ, yet. I like the PSD better than the Mag or the Boli.

I keep a box of the PSDs around. They are one of my favorites.

Gotta get what you like.
brandon91w
21 years ago
where did you get them??
Charlie
21 years ago
No send them to me for immediate disposal!

Charlie
MACS
21 years ago
I have Mag 46 and I just can't seem to figure out why people love them. They're good, but the PSD 4 is better IMO.
hensed
21 years ago
Ahhhh Mac that's what makes the world go round different strokes. You buy the PSD's and I'll buy the Mags and we won't step on each others toes. 🙂
bassdude
21 years ago
brandon - I think he contacted a shpo.
MACS
21 years ago
LMAO @ bassdue!
MACS
21 years ago
aka: bassdude
teedubbya
21 years ago
you must not live in the USA
dapperdan
21 years ago
They look good to me,I took a picture of two different boxes that are both real and I did like the ones I think are a older batch. I will top it so check it out. The darker ones are just a tad longer. The post is for waldo PSD#4 I think they just need to age.
Users browsing this topic