pabloescabar
21 years ago
had to build one for herself...
385102.jpg

Click to View Image105 View(s)

weich
21 years ago
Nice car.

Although they aren't as stylish as today's BMW's(IMHO) I have heard that those are great cars to own, very rare too.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
not stylish? you must be kidding around.

look at the lines.

the new m/b looks like a toyota camry, and a caddy, and a everything else.
chuckler
21 years ago
pablo,

She's a beauty... I had an early 1900, the first model brought in, and just before they started to import the 2002.

What is this a 2002ti...

SHWEET.

PT
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Nice car... I've rebuilt a few trannys in those... but not very often... did 2 525's this week....
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Chuckler the TI was the touring international, the TII was the touring international injected.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
oh yea, this one for the wife was a automatic.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Nice car. will never go down in value like that Dodge. Do you have much of a rust problem from the salt air. I lived right on the beach and parked my ford van a few yards from the breaking waves. I had no garage and after two years the roof was totally rusted.
fgruben
21 years ago
man, that is one beautiful car. i've owned a 1600, and 4 2002's. just like riding a bicycle on 4 wheels.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
very funny Dan, very funny. the house that you see is 50 feet from the water. what do you think, sold the house and them damn rusty old cars too...
Users browsing this topic