jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
What a great time yesterday at Cigar Fest.
C.I. did it up right!
This is what I came home with yesterday.
386535.JPG

Click to View Image83 View(s)

LJCHAD
21 years ago
I usually smoked a pipe (exclusively), then a friend gave me a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro from ISOM. After smoking that cigar I started trying to find something similar in the USA. Needless to say I have been having the time of my life experimenting with all the wonderful cigars available. But, as a new cigar smoker I am not familiar with Cigar Fest 05, what is it?

Thanks,
Leonard
zapgr
21 years ago
beautiful

A newbie here but I will be there next year
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
erkwgz
21 years ago
What a nice haul! I am going to do my best to be there next year.

Later.....Erik
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Nowza thatsa lotta see-gars for only $75 bones!!!
Let's not forget all the extra goodies you all got for attending...I yam jealous.
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Nowza thatsa lotta see-gars for only $75 bones!!!
Let's not forget all the extra goodies you all got for attending...I yam jealous.
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
nice haul. I recognize everything except the figurados in the upper right corner. What are they?
bud451
21 years ago
How many tickets did you have! I only got one of each.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
It was great. My wife and I ended up with 80. ( including after herf) That comes down to 2 for her and 78 for me. 🙂 It is good to take the wife along.
KNOF
21 years ago
Hey Bud, I missed you I guess. Wish you had said hi!
bud451
21 years ago
Yea...sorry about that. By the time we got around to all the vendors we had to leave for home. Wish I had more time to look around for familiar names, talk and really enjoy a smoke.
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
I actually get 3... Moontrance and 2 Blondies. I smoked 2 of them already. I only have 1 Blondie left. 😞
LJCHAD
21 years ago
Thanks for posting the web address for Cigar Fest, it looks like fun.

Leonard
Users browsing this topic