wwjones44
21 years ago
Not just any tiger , but Tiger Woods.
Taken this Monday at the Masters.
385785.jpg

Click to View Image103 View(s)

erkwgz
21 years ago
You better be carefull or his caddy will beat you up and take your camera!

Later.....Erik
jlambert
21 years ago
"Whatchu lookin' at foo?!"
rogfam1
21 years ago
Well in my honest opinion...
The Best Golfer In the PGA today ...will most likely surpass all the records Jack set and then some...
He has a natural talent and a golf game unlike any I have ever seen..
he is destined to go down in the record books as one of the greatest golfers to ever enter the sport...not only for what he has achieved so far(which just leaves me in awe) but for what he will do in the years to come...
just my $0.02
Clyde
uirish
21 years ago
I'm tired of the media kissin' Eldrick's keister.
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
He better go grab a hanger from his closet, it's time to make room for another green jacket.

I was never interested in golf until he entered the scene. Not that I watch it regularly now, but I'll flip to it in on commercial breaks to see how he's doing.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . but why does he (& Duvall) insist on buttoning his top buttton? It looks so damn uncomfortable . . .


. . . his chip-in off the fringe of 16 today was one of the greater golf shots I've ever seen in my life . . . I was more impressed with that than with the hole in one a few minutes earlier . . .
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Good golfer, but you should have posted a picture of his wife:-)
wwjones44
21 years ago
Still the man, can't believe that shot on 16 went it, can't believe he made 2 bogies after that to back into the playoff, can't believe DiMarco missed the gren short on 18 again, knew that Tiger's birdie putt was going in........

I stood less tha 10 feet from where Tiger hit his chip shot on 16 during the practice round on Monday, but it was early and no one was on the hole, just a few empty lawn chairs left there by people saving a spot for when they came back later in the day. Pretty amazing to have a hole in one on #16 and then 10 minutes later have Tiger chip his in......
Users browsing this topic