THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I think this logo was poorly conceived. My wife says it's just my sick mind that sees something wrong and then I say that she's naive.....
You married guys know the rest of the conversation.
386137.jpg

Click to View Image83 View(s)

THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
cigarsmokin
21 years ago
Whos that MJ?
MARKQ
21 years ago
Maybe Michael Jackson helped design this logo. LOL!
bassdude
21 years ago
THL, my wife and I agree with you.
adroomi
21 years ago
I agree....somebody needs to write these folks a letter.
rayder1
21 years ago
Oh yeah. My wife who is public relations manager of Children's Hospital agrees.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
not a good logo.

it's not meant to be subliminal, but in today's climate, it is.
wells05
21 years ago
That's just not right.
rcpilotva
21 years ago
my first guess is that this is for arlington, va. arlington, tx ?
any competent review board would have seen this.

however, arl co va just changed their official logo, and it's supposed to be a 'cute' sketchy rendition of the custis mansion at the arl cemetery, but it's a trash can. similar design style, so i'll guess it's the same designer...
andytv
21 years ago
My small company just went through a branding consultant and chose a logo. There is a lot of time and attention spent determining what connotations certain shapes and images have for the viewer.

I simply cannot beleieve that the group of people reviewing this logo choice didn't notice this!!
TopJimmy
21 years ago
im sorry....that is hilarious!!
ryantp
21 years ago
if this is real, someone needs to be slapped in the face and woken up. c'mon. who can't see the inuendo here?
teedubbya
21 years ago
It should read neverland pediatric center
Users browsing this topic