dpreece
  • dpreece
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I kinda like her!!
386298.jpg

Click to View Image92 View(s)

greggjosephson
21 years ago
What a CutiePie........... reminds me of my niece when she was a button..... hahahha
bassdude
21 years ago
beautiful gorl and a great shot.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Dustin,

Great looking kid. I bet you are so proud.
A word of advice bro from one who knows. Appreciate them while they are young. For soon they will be bigger and think they are smarter than you. LOL!

Later.....Erik
18delta
21 years ago
great looking kid......he's right, enjoy them while they are young, they grow up and get attitudes.....

they are still cool, but not the same as when they are little
pabloescabar
21 years ago
very nice...
wvwa34
21 years ago
BABY DOLL!!!!!! Nothin like daddys lil girl!!!!!!!!!!!
k9kop
21 years ago
What a beautiful little girl. I know you're proud!!!



k9
iwolf
21 years ago
man what a great pic she is beutifull
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
SWEEEEEEEET!! God Bless!
Users browsing this topic