JaneyLL
21 years ago
Looks like Boxcars made it onto my camera as well!
Nice meeting you!

-Janelle (designer)
387340.jpg

Click to View Image107 View(s)

SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Ahh Janelle. The girl that turned me down.

Sniff.
JaneyLL
21 years ago
Oh you are too much, Steve.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Boxcars was everywhere, I think he made it onto everyones camera.
John L
KNOF
21 years ago
Hey Janey, where were you hiding all day?
How come we (I) never got the chance to meet you?
Hmmm, looks like Boxcar had you all occupied to himself, LOL!
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Boxcars,
You are cheating on me also!
JaneyLL
21 years ago
KNOF - I was one of the 4 people taking pictures for CI. I was basically speed-walking around the place the whole day, trying to take as may pictures as I could! Sorry we didn't meet!

-Janey
Users browsing this topic