Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thought it would be pretty cool to have some of the Owners of the companys sign my Elite.

Came pretty nice...

Low
387610.jpg

Click to View Image96 View(s)

Mo'sMan
21 years ago
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Thats awesome Low. I got a CAO Italia hat and had Aylin and Jon sign it.
John L
chuckler
21 years ago
Lowman,

That just ROCKS!!!

PT 🙂
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
That's awesome! I got a few signatures on my poster. I want to get a frame and hang it up!
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Damn nice!!

DED
strider32
21 years ago
That is a fine lookin case. Low, I was lookin forward to meeting you but just didn't happen. Next year for sure. What's the Low tossing thing?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
dat's Kool...
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
i'm impressed. very nice collectible.
Goody
21 years ago
Man thats an awesome idea! I'm going to steal your idea when I go to the RTDA show with my otterbox.


Goody
mydsooner
21 years ago
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Goody,
I was thinking about doing it to the Otter, but the Elite had a matte finish and also more signing area. I used a Silver Metallic Sharpie and also a Gold Paint pen. Both were quick drying. I'm thinking about some kind of matte poly to seal it.

Low
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
PS... copycats...
lukin
21 years ago
ALL of those people were there? People have mentioned Rocky Patel, Aylin, and the Perdomo's, but I didn't know everyone in the known cigar world was there....lucky!!! Nice picture, that is a real treasure you've got there.
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I got the list of names from cigarfest.org and here is the status. I don't know if there were more that I missed or not:

• Aylin Ozgener - CAO (Signed)
• Carlos Diez – Puros Indios(Rolando’s daughter signed for Rolando Reyes, Sr.)
• Carlos Torano – Torano (Signed by Frankie Torano)
• Christian Eiroa – Camacho (not there)
• Ernesto Padilla – Padilla Cigars (signed)
• Ernesto Perez-Carillo – La Gloria Cubana (signed)
• Jochy Blanco - Tabacalera La Palma (signed)
• Jonathan Drew – Drew Estate (signed on back)
• Jose Blanco – La Aurora (did not see there)
• Jose Dominguez – Victor Sinclair (did not see there)
• Kaizad Hansotia – Gurkha (signed)
• Mike Cusano – Cusano Cigars (signed)
• Nestor Plasencia, Jr. – Plasencia (signed)
• Nick Perdomo – Perdomo (signed)
• Philip Wynne – Felipe Gregorio( Philip signed “Felipe Gregorio”, I think)
• Rocky Patel – Indian Tabac (signed)
• Alan Rubin – Alec Bradley Cigars (signed)


Low
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
You know what's scary?

4 months ago when I first started visiting this site...I had no idea who most of those people were. Now...looking at the case...I recognize most as well as their co-workers/owners and beauties they're associated with.
Users browsing this topic