cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Chris and the Cyndi Lauper look alike.
387476.jpg

Click to View Image98 View(s)

Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . Sure Chris, the minute I leave, you move in on my woman . . . . . thanks a lot, bro . . . .
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Mrs18Delta wanted me to hook up with this girl, but she was a little old and a little weird. 18Delta really liked her though. LMFAO!
John L
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
LOL. Gerilynn was trying to get Boxcars to pick her up instead. But I don't think he wanted to break in and take her away from Chris.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
I can see love in her eye's...
myash07
21 years ago
dbreazeale
21 years ago
ummm now where are HIS hands??? :ox

del
strider32
21 years ago
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
I just had to top this for 18Delta. This was a classic moment.
dwalt10048
21 years ago
Aaah, I was hoping someone had a picture.

LOL
Users browsing this topic