Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Terrorists prefer unarmed citizens.
387648.jpg

Click to View Image102 View(s)

adroomi
21 years ago
...I liked the comparison of Bush to Hitler better.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
adroomi

et tu, brute.
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
alrighty.......then next weeks will crush that piece of liberal idiocy.
andytv
21 years ago
I remember when Feinstein had to own up to being a gun owner. Funny!!!!

THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Granted, these are 2 despicable people but this is a bit of a stretch. I doubt Osama give's a rat's ass about my 9mm.

But it's a nice way to influence stupid people.
bullwyf
21 years ago
The liberals continue to show how ignorant they are everytime they introduce legislation pertaining to gun control. GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, liberals do. . . .oops. . .I mean. . .people do. . . ha ha
Charlie
21 years ago
Actually this would be better with our other esteemed Senator, Babs Boxer in the photo as well!

Charlie
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
from the land of fruits and nuts...
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
RDC

our state motto.
Users browsing this topic